Hen’s Teeth is a gallery and creative studio based in Dublin. Since 2015, they’ve worked with artists from around the world to curate exhibitions, produce shows and print beautiful limited edition prints to send to customers globally, including all of the Creatives Against Covid-19 prints.
Want to sell your art?
Hen’s Teeth have recently launched a custom fine art print & drop shipping service for artists. They print on gallery quality, fine art archival matt, satin and gloss paper using giclée printing, to create exceptionally vivid prints. This means that you can sell your prints through your own webshop or social channels, but they’ll take care of all print production and fulfilment for you.
How does drop shipping work?
- Send them your list of orders, plus your customer addresses.
- They print them, roll them, wrap them in protective tissue paper, pop them in reinforced cardboard tubes and get them in the post in double-quick time.
- They then send you tracking numbers for you to share with your customers so everyone knows where the prints are at and when they’ll land.
Submitting your files
For the best results:
- Create artwork in one of the recommended softwares.
- Submit files as high-resolution print-ready (300dpi or over) PDF, jpeg or TIFF file.
- RGB colour space is recommended, whether colour or black and white.
- If file(s) exceed 1GB please flatten and/or reduce the DPI and save as a TIFF and send via Wetransfer.
- No bleed or crop marks. Please check off all printer marks.
Give them a shout
Just drop them a line to discuss pricing or any other printing queries. And they’re also offering free advice to artists, designers, illustrators etc. on selling their work so make sure to get in touch!
Phone: (01) 561 3036